FSPS Facebook Community Guidelines
The Fort Smith Public Schools Facebook page is intended to serve as a resource for students, families, district employees and the general public. We expect interactions to always be respectful, encourage users to share and show their support for the district, and promote positivity and kindness.
FSPS will strive, but is not obligated, to respond to comments. If a comment is made outside of regular business hours, FSPS will strive to respond the following business day during regular business hours.
FSPS reserves the right to remove content that includes personnel information, individually identifiable student information, spam, language that is obscene, sexual, defamatory, harassing, discriminatory, vulgar and violent or threatening.
If you have a question about these guidelines, please email email@example.com.
These guidelines apply to the official FSPS social media profiles listed below.
*FSPS reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time without notice.
FSPS Official Social Media Channels
More Official FSPS Social Media Channels
- FSPS Buses Twitter Page
- FSPS Athletics & Activities Facebook Page
- FSPS Police Department Facebook Page
- Peak Innovation Center Facebook Page
- Peak Innovation Center Instagram
- Fort Smith Virtual Academy Facebook Page
- School-Based Health Center at Darby and Tilles Facebook Page
- School-Based Health Center at Darby and Tilles Instagram