Northside High School is a community that provides equitable opportunities for lifelong learning which equips, encourages, and empowers all individuals to reach their full potential.
In order to achieve the mission of our school, we envision a staff that functions as a Professional Learning Community and strives for excellence in all aspects through:
- Collaborative teams as the fundamental structure of the school.
- Commitment to preparing students to understand, contribute, and succeed in a changing society.
- Inspiring and building relationships with students, and understanding all of our diversities to meet the needs of every student.
- Providing deep and creative learning experiences to all learners.
- Being a leader in the district and state by holding our students accountable to higher standards.