Free Grab & Go Meals
Fort Smith Public Schools is offering Grab-and-Go breakfast and lunch meal service at 12 elementary schools. Meals are served Monday - Friday from 11 AM to 1 PM.
- Meals are free and available to all children ages 1-18.
- Children or parents may pick up meals.
- Children may go to any location to receive meals.
- Child Nutrition Staff will serve meals at the building front entrance.
- Adults can purchase meals for $2.50 for breakfast and $4.00 for lunch.
Fort Smith Public Schools encourages following CDC Guidelines for social distancing when picking up grab-and-go meals at these locations. Students will not be able to access lockers, classrooms or other areas of the school during this time.
Elementary School Locations Serving Grab-and-Go Breakfast and Lunch
- Ballman: 2601 South Q Street
- Barling: 1400 D Street in Barling
- Beard: 1600 Cavanaugh Road
- Carnall: 2524 South Tulsa Street
- Fairview: 2400 South Dallas Street
- Howard: 1301 North 8th Street
- Morrison: 3415 Newlon Road
- Pike: 4111 Park Avenue
- Spradling: 4949 Spradling Avenue
- Sunnymede: 4201 North O Street
- Sutton: 5001 Kelley Highway
- Tilles: 815 North 16th Street
To open a meal payment account, click on the TITAN button above. After registering, choose Link Student, then provide your child's name, date of birth, school, and grade. The final step is to fund the account.
By using Titan School Solutions, your child will be assured of uninterrupted meal service, and all students will enjoy the benefits of faster-moving meal lines. Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
For more information about Titan School Solutions, contact child nutrition at 479-785-2501 ext. 1242.