Promptness is expected of all students. A pupil who is not in his/her proper place when the tardy bell rings is considered tardy.
- If you arrive late to school, you MUST check in through the attendance office. If you arrive within the first 20 minutes of a class, you will be counted tardy and receive a slip to go to class.
- If you are late to a class, the teacher will record the tardy and notify the student.
- If you have been detained by a teacher, ask for a note from that teacher before going to the office for a tardy slip.
- Tardies are recorded quarterly.
- Wi-Fi will be re-enabled upon appeal to school administration.
Repeated tardiness to a class will result in the following penalties:
- 1st-4th tardy Teacher records and informs the student.
- 5th tardy 1 day of lunch detention.
- 6th tardy 2 days of lunch detention.
- 7th tardy Disable BYOD Wi-Fi Account.
- 8th tardy 1 day in SDC.
- 9th tardy 1 days of SDC.
- 10th tardy 2 days of SDC.