The mission of Southside Student Council is to represent the voice of the student body and increase student involvement in school activities & community service. Student Council is an elected council, elected by the student body.
To maintain active status in Student Council:
- members must attend bi-monthly meetings
- participate in council events
- complete 12 service hours per semester
- remain in good academic and discipline standing.
Meeting Time & Place
- Time - 1st & 3rd Thursday or Friday (during Flex) of each month school is in session.
- Place - Mrs. Smith's Room #267